THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Santa Cruz and the Avila Barn

Yeah I know I am a little overdue on the posts and pictures so here are a few from the past month:





Little update on our lives:
Mikela is 2 1/2, talks all the time even to herself, loves playing with her dolls and loves her little brother
Kai is 7 months, just started crawling, loves to wave hi and goodbye, is a total flirt with the ladies and also loves his big sister
Joe and I are good, just crazy busy but enjoying the life the Lord has given us.
I promise more updates to come!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah! A new blog post :) I'm trying to be better about leaving comments when I visit a blog. Love the pictures. I think you've gotta post a little video of Mikela talking as she plays by herself -it's so cute.

Andrea said...

Yeah!!! Finally! I was wanting to see a picture of Kai! Thanks for the updates!! Can't wait to see more, Kai (and Mikela) are darling!!

. said...

I love the new pictures Allison.....they are getting so big! Keep the updates coming!