THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Early Easter Egg Hunt







At playgroup today we had an easter egg hunt and celebrated 3 birthdays. It was Caitie's birthday today, Mikela turns 2 tomorrow and Riley turns 1 on Friday. We had so much fun and Mikela loved finding eggs and putting them in her basket. My niece Juliet is visiting also so it was a blast to have her along. Here are some fun pictures. Also I included a few pictures (I am in stripes) where you see my belly, many of you are curious how big I am getting. I am 36 weeks and I am rather large. I get asked all the time if I am having twins!

3 comments:

Curtis Nemetz said...

Happy birthday Mikela! We love you and miss you.

. said...

Looks like the Easter egg hunt was a blast. Pass on the Happy Birthday wishes to Miss Mikela. I am sorry to have to miss your shower tomorrow.....enjoy the day. We are excited to meet Kai soon.

Seagers said...

Allison, you look great! You don't look like twins...it is just because you are so small in general, that baby belly sticks out far! Happy 2 to Mikela from Chase! Can't wait to see you sometime soon.