THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Thanksging in SoCal



Although it is only my second Thanksgiving, I have to say that there is nothing better than Thanksgiving SoCal style (no offense to my NoCal, Central Coast, and Central Valley peeps, but it's just the best.) It was 75 degrees and sunny. If that's from Global Warming,...then I'm down. I got to hang at the beach near grandpop's, had picture in picture going with Elmo in one box and the Cowboys game going in the other box. I pounded some turkey and other grub. It sure beats baby food. Mom and Dad had to sit at the kid's table with me because there was no room at the other table. I think they were so stoked about that. We just had a blast. I cannot wait for Christmas. Daddy says, "Santa stole Christmas and we are stealin' it back!". Not sure what that means, but I am gonna be bummed if Santa doesn't hook me up. I've been reading in my little picture Bible and am learning that Christmas is really about Jesus. That's super cool, but I am still gonna be bummed if Santa doesn't show up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikela...im going to see Santa this week, ill make sure to put in a good word for you so he doesnt forget to drop some good stuff off for you :)
Love
Kamryn

Amy Taylor said...

Hi Mikela~ We got your family Christmas card in the mail. You and your mom look great. But we almost had to denounce your daddy as a friend when we saw that lavender & teal argyle sweater he was wearing. Tell your mommy that we are all about color-coordinating, but that is just spousal abuse. Glad to see the new and improved version of the picture on the blog.
I'm not sure I know your parents well enough to make fun of them in this way. Please tell them it is all in good fun :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! i love this one. We cant wait to see you guys!